This deck is used by Juggs (one of the top 3 players in the Clash Royale Drankgon clan), a Level 12 player with over 4500 trophies right now. He also happens to be one of the founders of Tipsy Elves :) This deck allowed Juggs to get over 4900 trophies during the last season. Here is the general strategy:
- Bowler - Great for offense and defense. The splash damage is very useful for taking out hoards of ground troops.
- Tornado - Useful for activating your main tower early against hog riders, elite barbarians, etc... Also great for moving troops into the Bowler's path or the Rocket's strike zone.
- Graveyard - The main offensive troop of this deck. It is used in combination with the Bowler (after it makes it past the bridge) or Mega Minion to make pushes on a tower. Wait a second or two and then use the Freeze spell for optimum effect. The Arrows can then be used to kill any small troops that are put down while the Graveyard is in effect.
- Mega Minion - A useful defensive troop against air. It can also be used with the Bowler to make a push.
- Rocket - Use on elixir pumps immediately or at the end of a game to end it. Also useful to destroy any annoying troops that are placed by your opponent at the back of his/her King's Tower such as the Executioner, Electro Wizard, Sparky, etc..
- Freeze - Used in combination with the Graveyard, this can be all she wrote at the end of a game to win in surprising fashion. Also good on defense if you don't have any of the cards you like available and need to stop an attacking troop.
- Zap - The Zap is great for taking out smaller troops or giving your Night Witch additional time to kill a troop that is close to taking it out during a push. It also works great in combination with the Tornado to take out Minions or Minion Hordes or the Hog Rider (assuming main tower is activated).
- Archers - Great defense against air or anything that has reached one of your front towers, especially Graveyard decks. You can also split them behind the main tower at the beginning or to cycle to a Golem. They also work well behind the Bowler to protect him from air attacks.